Allied Solution Group is one more timeshare exit company that may be able to get you out of your timeshare. The company has been in business since 2009 and is located in Springfield, MO.
Allied Solution Group and its affiliates were sued by Wyndham on September 14, 2018. The result of this lawsuit has not concluded, but it’s important to note that Wyndham is one of the largest timeshare developers in the world. If a company gets sued by Wyndham, it’s going to need a team of lawyers on its side to defend itself.
It is highly recommended that timeshare owners avoid paying up-front fees to any timeshare exit company that is currently being sued by a resort developer such as Wyndham. If the company goes out of business, it is highly unlikely that you will receive your “100% Money-Back Guarantee” from the timeshare exit company.
When looking at the website, right off the bat we see “we go beyond the industry standard to help you maximize your investment.” A timeshare is not an investment. Most timeshares lose 50 – 90% of their value the second they are purchased from a resort. Not a good start. There isn’t much other information on the website, but there is a mention of “100% Guarantee,” which doesn’t mean anything at all if you’re required to pay up-front.
Allied Solution Group Reviews
Allied Solution Group reviews on the Internet are a mix of positive and negative. There are a concerning amount of negative reviews for this company on Yelp, the BBB and more though. Many negative reviews mention deceptive advertising tactics and excessive, unsolicited phone calls. Timeshare owners are coerced into attending an in-person sales pitch where Allied’s timeshare cancellation product is explained.
Several reviewers mention that Allied Solution Group claims to be a representative from the timeshare company you own with, but this is a lie. Allied Solution Group does not represent any timeshare resort developer.
There really is no reason to go any further. Allied Solution Group has enough red flags that we’d never recommend working with them to exit your timeshare. These red flags include:
- An unneeded in-person meeting. This is done because Allied Solution Group knows it can coerce timeshare owners into purchasing its product with high pressure sales similar to a traditional timeshare presentation
- Deceptive advertising tactics that lie to timeshare owners to get them to attend an unneeded in-person sales pitch.
- Excessive, unsolicited phone calls are used to get timeshare owners to attend an unneeded in-person sales pitch.
- The mention of a “100% Guarantee” on the website implies that an up-front fee is required to begin services. This cannot be verified but is likely the case because other reviewers mention this as well.
- The company is currently being sued by Wyndham and will likely not win.
- This company is clearly a scam.
Allied Solution Group Cost
Like most timeshare exit companies, Allied Solution Group costs and fees are not posted on the company website. Some reviews on the BBB and Yelp mention a price of $13,000 and $7,800 for the timeshare cancellation service though.
Learn more about how to cancel your timeshare with a no up front fee escrow option by starting a live chat or submitting a contact form on the right side of the page.