Our goal is to help timeshare owners find a reputable timeshare exit company to work with. That’s why we’re offering a $1,000 Satisfaction Guarantee to timeshare owners that choose to work with one of the qualifying timeshare exit companies that appear on our website.
To be eligible for the $1,000 TimeshareExitCompanies.com Satisfaction Guarantee, you must meet the following requirements:
- You requested a free consultation through TimeshareExitCompanies.com from a timeshare exit company that is covered by the $1,000 Satisfaction Guarantee.
- You paid the timeshare exit company for its services using its escrow payment option. Learn more about escrow and why it’s important here.
- You allowed the timeshare exit company at least 365 days to cancel your timeshare.
- You did not receive your money-back from the escrow account within 30 days from the time in which you requested a refund from the timeshare exit company. You made this request after 365 days had passed since you fist hired the timeshare exit company.
Please email us at email@example.com if you meet these requirements. Please include the company you chose to work with along with documentation that shows your name and the date in which you became a customer of the timeshare exit company.
How Does a Timeshare Exit Company Qualify For the TimeshareExitCompanies.com Satisfaction Guarantee?
To earn the Satisfaction Guarantee, a timeshare exit company must meet the following qualifications:
- Offers an escrow payment option to cancel your timeshare.
- Has an A+ with the BBB and no pattern of complaints reported.
- Has been in business for at least six years.
If you have any questions about the Satisfaction Guarantee, please contact us through live chat or the contact form on the right side of the page.