TS Solutions Group is another company that may be able to help you get out of a timeshare. They are headquartered in Reno, NV, and have been in operation since 2017.
TS Solutions Group Website
TS Solutions Group has a very average-looking website, with a simple design, setup, and navigation. Overall, the copy is pretty straightforward and easy to read. Their Home page includes the promise of a free consultation, a list of their general services, and information about their mission. There isn’t anything here that goes above and beyond what we typically see on timeshare exit company websites.
The About page has the same list of what they can help with, which includes dealing with, among other issues, increased maintenance fees, difficulty selling a timeshare, and unexpected special assessments. It’s a bit repetitive, though it does get the message across to a degree. However, it’s overall not very informative in terms of TS Solutions Group’s expertise, or who operates the business. They do not really note what their specific method is to get you out of a timeshare.
The FAQ page seems like it would address more about this subject, but the most we found was the following answer to how they get people out of timeshares:
- “It really depends on your specific situation. There are so many different timeshares, management companies, types of contracts and types of usages. Your timeshare transfer, or elimination will be tailored to your specific situation. Our staff has over 100 years combined experience in the industry, so you can be assured that the best solution will be applied to your specific situation.”
While overall neither this page nor the rest of the website make lofty claims or unrealistic promises, being vague is also not exactly a helpful way to present their processes. Still, again, the website does not necessarily undermine the company’s professionalism, and is at the very least a solid hub for getting in touch with the company.
TS Solutions Group Reviews
TS Solutions Group appears to be well-reviewed with the BBB. There, they have an A+, and 4.75 out of 5 stars. They’ve also been accredited since 2019. Here are a few of the comments that past clients have made:
- “Thanks! I am so excited today. I just got the notification I was completely released from the ownership of my timeshares. TS Solutions Group got rid of both of my headaches. I am glad this company found me. I had tried to sell my timeshare 3 different times with no success. Joe was very knowledgeable and patient in explaining everything and helping me get started in the process. I would recommend this company to anyone I know that has a timeshare.”
- “I just signed up with TS Solutions Group. I appreciate the information shared with me. I appreciate being explained what is happening with my timeshare. Their rep was easy to work with. It was nice to not be pressured. I look forward to getting this done.”
Though most of their BBB page reviews are of this nature — i.e. positive and relieved — they do have two standout complaints. These are worth noting because they speak to an experience of being solicited by TS Solutions Group. Specifically, they are as follows:
- “I recieved multiple calls at home and on my cell. Each time I informed each caller of the fact I am content with my timeshare and did not require nor solicitthis service. After continuous calls on both my cell and home numbers which included telling them to stop calling, the calls became border line harassment. I kept blocking numbers but calls kept coming. When I recieved [sic] a call from one of the managers and started to inform me of my disdain at the harassing calls, he hung up. This practice needs to stop.”
- “Receiving multiple calls from various spoofed numbers. People are in The Philippines that say they are in Las Vegas. She is not able to tell me what state Las Vegas is in or what major freeway in in Las Vegas. I don’t know how this scam works but none of the information matches.”
While, based on the information we have found, TS Solutions Group appears to be who they say they are, we would say it’s worth taking these complaints into consideration if you’re thinking about consulting with them. If you found out about them or any other company because they solicited you for business, that’s generally considered manipulative and not a good sign.
Aside from the BBB, we did not find any reviews of TS Solutions Group on Facebook, Google, or other business review sites such as Trustpilot.
TS Solutions Group Cost
While we did not find specific information about costs on TS Solutions Group’s website, they do address costs in their FAQ. They state: “[Cost] will really depend on your specific situation. We always look for the least expensive route. Your TS Solutions Group Advisor will explain exactly what needs to be done to eliminate your timeshare.”
That aside, if their Contact page is any indication, they appear to offer a free consultation for their services. Filling out the form on that page says it will lead to receiving “free information” about exiting your timeshare.
We would not only encourage starting with a free consultation before agreeing to anything with TS Solutions Group (or any other company), but we would also strongly suggest making sure that they do not require upfront payments. Instead, you should always make sure the timeshare exit company or consultant you work with uses escrow for payment. This means that they do not get your money until they have successfully helped you out of your contract. To learn more about escrow and why it’s important, you can visit this page.
What to Look for in a Timeshare Exit Company
One positive thing, as noted, that TS Solutions Group has to offer is a high rating with the BBB, which is one of the qualities we say to look for in a timeshare exit company.
So what else should you look for in terms of green flags? What is indicative of a trustworthy timeshare exit company? To begin with, whatever company you choose should have a solid reputation, and as noted above, they should also use escrow for payment. A few other qualities you should look for in a timeshare exit company include the following:
- An A (or higher) rating with the BBB, accreditation, and few (if any) complaints
- Several years in business
- A physical office address rather than a PO box
- A professional-looking website
- A written contract for any services rendered
There are several companies that can speak to having these qualities, and we are committed to researching them thoroughly and featuring them on this website. You can review a list of our recommended companies on this page. All of them have a great track record of success in getting people out of their timeshare contracts, and have proven themselves to be legitimate and trustworthy.
While TS Solutions Group appears to have a fairly straightforward business model, we did not come up with enough information to make a serious recommendation for their services. With a company like this, it’s always worth asking extra questions to know what you would be getting into, and again, to make sure you would not be expected to make any upfront payments. It’s possible that they are a legitimate timeshare exit company, but you would have to know more about them to be absolutely sure.
All of that said, we have several companies that have proven themselves to be trustworthy and can potentially help you with your timeshare situation. Again, to learn more about those recommended companies, you can visit this page.