J&T Solutions is another timeshare exit company that may be able to help you get out of a timeshare. They are located in Destin, FL and have been in business for 5 years.
J&T Solutions Website
Starting with J&T Solutions’s online presence, they seem to have a fairly basic website. It is not particularly outstanding or unique in terms of design, but it is fluid and responsive, and easy to navigate. The content is solid as well as straightforward.
The Home page cites that: “We have partnerships with several companiesthat allow us to answer all of your travel needs.” This could imply that J&T Solutions only works with certain resorts and timeshare companies, so if you wanted to find out if they could help you, it’d be important to figure out which companies are included in this claim.
The About page offers a brief description of the company’s activities, and alludes to their having experience in the legal field and timeshare industry. The content is, again, clear and cohesive, and well-written. However, there is not much in the way of specifics about their process, or how J&T Solutions go about releasing people from timeshare contracts. This is interesting in light of their positive testimonials and reviews (the latter of which we will address later in this article). We should also note that the companies with which they supposedly have partnerships are not listed here (or elsewhere on the website), so prospective clients would have to schedule a consultation to learn more about that.
Their Timeshare Cancellations page does not say much more about their process. They talk about having a 100 percent guarantee for either canceling your timeshare or giving you a full refund – presumably in the case that they are not successful. They also refer to having several different options for dealing with your situation. However, it is all very vague, and overall typical of what the average timeshare exit company has on their website, so we would not say it’s a great source of information or means of determining whether J&T Solutions is trustworthy.
One thing that is clear after reading through the whole website is that they are specific about who they work with – meaning, they claim to have partnerships with several companies on their Home page, and on the Timeshare Cancellation page they note, “We do not handle every resort property.” So, of course, this is something to bear in mind if you are considering getting in touch with this company.
Additionally, all of that said, it is still not clear who these companies are, or how J&T Solutions enacts their overall timeshare exit process. This makes it difficult to evaluate how well they would serve you in releasing you from your timeshare contract.
J&T Solutions Reviews
In terms of online reviews, J&T Solutions is accredited with the BBB and has an A+ rating. There is one review – and zero complaints – listed on their BBB page:
- “I was concerned about using any company to get ride of my timeshare. And I have been burned before. At my current stage with T&J Solutions they have been great. During the initial stages our representative answered our questions and phone calls. After we decided use T&J Solutions and paid there fee, the next stage went very smoothly. They asked for key documents and we provided them them in a reasonable amount of time. Our representative at this stage responded with-in 1/2 day. About 3 business day later the next person in process reached out to us and made sure everything was correct. We are still in the starting stages, but everything seems to be legit and T&J Solutions is honest company. As of today, i am glad that we are using them. I will keep blog/posting on my experience with T&J Solutions during the next steps.”
They also have a handful of positive Google reviews, all of which put them at five stars; one notable review is as follows:
- “I Went to a seminar while on vacation with my mother in Destin, Florida. I was very impressed! We’ve looked at other companies similar to this, but J&T Solutions had the best pricing and they were by far the best I have come across and we felt more comfortable than we ever have. They even have an escrow option for the funds paid. Looking forward to not having to deal with this timeshare my mom and I have.”
Meanwhile, they also have five out of five stars on Facebook, with – again – a single review. While their reviews aren’t very active, the company itself appears to be quite active in terms of posting and sharing articles and other information.
Since there was so little information in terms of reviews and client experiences, we looked a bit more deeply into J&T Solutions’s official business information in an attempt to figure out who owns and operates the company. From what we could find, it appears that they are licensed in MO rather than FL, and owned by Tyler Soutee, who also owns Soutee Consulting Group and another timeshare exit company called Timeshare Breakup. However, neither of these companies have websites of their own, so we could not find further background information about J&T Solutions’s ownership, management, or timeshare-related expertise. (Timeshare Breakup has one BBB review, which doesn’t offer much information either, and is otherwise unaccredited.)
J&T Solutions Cost
Costs are not outlined on the J&T Solutions website. They also do not speak to a free consultation. However, many of the reviews, as cited, allude to their use of escrow for payment. While their website does not offer any information to confirm this, it does stand out as a good sign, if it is true. One of the main commonalities with the companies that we recommend is their use of escrow for payment. When a timeshare exit company uses escrow, it means that they do not get paid until you’ve been released from your contract and are completely satisfied with their work. To learn more about escrow and why it’s important, you can visit this page.
Advice on Avoiding Scams
One of the reasons we only recommend companies that use escrow is the amount of timeshare exit scams that exist. Because there are so many, it can help to know what to look for in order to find the most trustworthy companies. To avoid getting involved in a timeshare exit or any other kind of scam, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Resist any pressure to pay for a service right away. A reputable company will never push you into working with them before you are ready. High-pressure sales tactics are red flags, and they indicate a business you want to avoid.
- Ask about licensing, insurance, and identification with local businesses. To get clear about which local companies are legitimate, ask about licensing and insurance. You should also always check identification when it comes to anyone who will be dealing with your money and personal information.
- Check the fine print and don’t believe everything you read. Most scams rely on common industry phrases to build trust, but they often fail to produce information that backs their claims. They can tend to exaggerate and make lofty promises as well. A responsible company will not do this; instead, they’ll give you details about how they will cancel your timeshare for you.
Given the lack of reviews and confusing information about J&T Solutions’s ownership, we cannot make a solid call as to whether or not they are trustworthy and worth working with to get out of your timeshare. Their use of escrow is promising, but further background on their process would be more helpful when it comes to evaluating them.
However, that said, there are several other companies who can certainly help you with your situation. As noted, all of these companies have been thoroughly vetted, and use escrow for payment. You can read more about those companies on this page. And if you still have questions about how to go about getting out of your timeshare, you can get in touch with us. Give us a call at 833-416-8796, fill out our contact form, or initiate the live chat to get started today.